torsdag 13 juli 2017

Reset withings scale wbs01

Wi-Fi-Body-Scale-WBS01-I-want-to-upd. To do so, perform the following steps: Go to the Health Dashboard web application from your computer with your Nokia account. Select Configure a Wifi BodyScale WBS01. This should reset the scale , so you can try the installation process again. I only have one button on the back of the scales though?


Once I got it all setup and my account create I went to get my first weigh-in. PC Free setup - Wireless Scale paired using Bluetooth and sharing . Free expert DIY tips, support, troubleshooting help . Cable, C manual not included but uses standard USB cable and software is online. I recently bought a used one which is on firmware version 7 but . Tap the Wi-Fi network you want to use or tap Manual configuration. Auf dem Bildschirm der Waage wird das Wort „Zurückgesetzt” erscheinen, das den Reset. As new Nokia body composition WiFi scales weight.


Smart Body Analyzer WS-の電源を入れ、お手持ちのデバイスの Wi-Fi、Bluetooth. I reset the wi-fi password today and reconnected the scales with no issue. Mar Nach dem vielmaligen Betätigen der Setup -Taste an der Unterseite der. Home windows, Mac OS or Linux) is needed to do initial scale setup. I want to update the Wi-Fi configuration on my Wireless Scale , WS-30.


WBSBatteries AAA Batteries Needed. WBS-quickly in a typical application with LAE electronic controllers. Fully working and will be supplied reset.


Smart body analysis scale calculating: BMI, body fat, water- and muscle mass. It responds over USB ok and I can configure it. Jul Has anyone been able to connect their Nokia Body scale to the Fitbit dashboard? Manual BC- 5ANVÄNDARMANUAL INTRODUKTION Manualen är till för . Test Xiaomi Smart Weight Scale : une balance connectée surprenante. EWIN(R) 1PCS Body Fat Tester Calipers Weight Loss Fitness Health Charts Manual Slimming.


Please can you let me tknow how to reset WiFi Body scale WBS01. Phone app setup process of the Nokia Body Wifi Scale. Withings Body Composition Wi-Fi Scale , Black, 4.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg