torsdag 22 september 2016

Withings scale wifi change

Wireless Scale (WS-30) - Updating the scale communication mode ( Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth) - iOS procedure. Tap the scale model you want to update. To change your configuration, perform the following steps: Open the Health Mate app.


Press the button at the back of the scale and tap Next. Wi-Fi Body Scale (WBS01) - I want to update the Wi-Fi configuration of my scale. Connect the scale to your Wi-Fi Network.


My muscle to fat ratio is changing even though my lbs are only down a little bit. I use Ubiquity Unifi Wireless Hotspots with the corresponding switch and controller. Solved: I recently had to change out my wifi router. I upgraded my network hardware and changed my WiFi.


Weight always comes first, but after that you can change the order and . Full Body Composition analysis: Get high-accuracy weight, BMI, body fat, muscle, bone mass and water measurements thanks to Position ControlTM technology. WiFi BMI scale , a soft-cuff blood pressure monitor and a . Withings Black Wifi Body Scale : Amazon.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg